Friday, 28 December 2012


Hi guys!
Finally I managed to create a blog. I am new to this blogging thing...so be patient with me I am still learning. I decided to open a blog to show you my creations. At the moment I am learning how to use the TSR-Workshop, because I really would love to create my own things, which I then wanna share with you guys. It is hard to learn everything and I admire all the beautiful and talented CC-creators. A list with the CC I use so far will follow soon.
I finished my very first tiny bit of CC and I am gonna upload it tonight. Don´t expect too much from me in the beginning. And most important...don´t expect cute, adorable clothes. My style will probably be more punky, slutty, grungy and sexy. Hope you can live with that information. he he.
I will say goodbye for now, because I am working on my presentation for my first upload :D

Hugs from your gwenie

13 comments:

  1. Hallo Gwenie. ♥
    Der Name ist ja richtig cool! ^-^
    Schön das du auch einen Blog hast!
    Und danke das du meinem gefolgt bist.
    Viel Spaß!
    xoxo Claudi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, mein erster Kommentar ♥
    Danke Claudi. Den coolen Namen hat mir Margie verpasst, das ist ihr Spitzname für mich :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Luisa ♥
    Das ist ja schön, dass so viele bei Blogger sind. Ich muss mich hier ja erst bekannt machen :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gwen ♥ Kasia write :P Your new blog is so fantastic ♥ Hugs *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you my sweet Kasia ♥
    It´s nice to hear those Compliments
    Hugs from GWenie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh .. well done! beautiful blog!

      Delete
  7. Ohh, hello Dianama ♥
    Thank you so much for the compliment :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uii, ich bin schon so gespannt auf deine Kreationen *-*
    Und das Design ist schonmal richtig klasse :3
    Mach weiter soo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooooooooooooh woooooooow , was ein hammergeile Wandlung noch zu gestern Nacht !!!! Du warst ja meeeeeeehr als fleissig , ich bin sprachlos !!! :)))
    *Daumenhoch*
    Hugs von NICKI(I) <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ja, dabei wollten meine blöden Bilder in meinem zweiten Eintrag nicht so wie ich es wollte. Eigentlich hätte es anders aussehen sollen, aber das hat nicht funktioniert :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Niki,
    I wish you and your family a happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete