Saturday, 12 January 2013

tiny tube top



I have finished my new CC. You get the tiny tube top and the second version is the tube top over a transparent top. IT´S SMEXY. THAT´S ALL I CAN SAY. WOHOOOOO. GO GET IT!!!

You can find this in everyday, evening, athletic, sleepwear and swimwear.
The tiny tube top has one recolorable channel and the other one has three recolorable channels.

READ THIS: I wanna dedicate the design of my downloadbutton to the administrators of the "newsims.ru" Website, because they don´t make links to the creators and they use their own link to let MY CREATION and the creations many other CC-creators get downloaded of many thousand peoples. 
YOU GUYS SHOULD CHANGE THAT. IT IS NOT FAIR AND YOU KNOW THAT!!!


Sorry for using Adfly...but I really need some new panties. 
Just wait 5 seconds, and then push "Skip Ad" on the right side at the top of your page. Thanks ♥


19 comments:

  1. Super, Super Sexy!!!! Sehr gute Arbeit, Gwenie!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, mein großer Meister :P
      Bis heute Abend. Gehe jetzt erst mal offline.

      Delete
  2. beautiful thank you for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Marie ♥
      Freut mich, dass dir mein Top gefällt :D

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful Gwen!! I absolutely love your clothes... :D I have downloaded all of your clothes so far. Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jenny ♥
      Glad you like my clothes. It´s awesome tohear, that you have downloaded every single one of them :D
      Hugs from Gwenie

      Delete
  4. Wunderschön.
    Sweet.
    Sexy.
    Ich ♥ es.
    Mach weier so ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Claudi ♥
    Freut mich, dass du es ♥ !

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww ich finde deine Sachen einfach nur toll :D
    allein deine ideen :D
    xoxo
    lg simhausenfee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥♥♥ Danke Simshausenfee ♥♥♥
      Ich hoffe, ich habe noch weitere gute Ideen :D

      Delete
  7. Every time I am on your page, I think of this song.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COMWwwv_MTk
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, thats o weird song. LOL Never heard that one before :D

      Delete
  8. Oh, the clothes that you create delicious! Thank you dear! Come to my blog! I'll be happy! Vera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Vera ♥
      Nice to meet you. I have visited your blog and like it. Gonna follow it :D.

      Delete
  9. I hate to be a bother, but im kind of new at this, how do you get this top/clothing to work? either way this is one good looking outfit i cant wait my sims to be wearing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Gin Cheung
      Do you mean how to install the clothes? It´s a sims3pack, so you just have to double click on it after you have downloaded it and your launcher opens and it installs itself.
      Hope your simmies enjoy my top in your game.
      Hugs from GWenie

      Delete