Monday, 11 February 2013

"crazy hearts" for valentine




♥♥♥ Hi my dear followers! ♥♥♥

It´s almost valentine, so I thought your sim should be prepared for that. That´s why I created ...

 "CRAZY HEARTS" 

It´s the first time that I have tried to create such a thing, so I hope you like it. 
You get the four versions: the huge heart, one small heart (like Draculaura from Monster High) and the three little ones (for the left and the right side of the face)

I have created it as an accessory and not a make-up, because I wanted to keep the opportunity to use beautiful CC  eyes and the rouge I like for my simmies.

This make up is for teens, young adults, adults and elders.
You will find this in everyday, formal, athletic, sleep- and swimwear as an accessory.


 ♥ NOW GET THE HEARTS AND DRESS UP YOUR SIMMIE FOR VALENTINE ♥



Sorry for using Adfly...but I really need some new panties. 
Just wait 5 seconds, and then push "Skip Ad" on the right side at the top of your page. Thanks ♥

credits for used CC in my models: 

model with pink hair: 
skin_ephemera ESKIN NV 1 pale
hair_Anto 77 by Savio
Earrings: Iriesims

model with black hair:
skin_ephemera ESKIN NV 1 pale
hair_New Sea
Earrings: Iriesims



14 comments:

  1. Des ist super♥♥♥ Danke♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke Luisa ♥
      Die drei kleinen Herzen gefallen mir am besten :D

      Delete
    2. Bitt♥ jaa die sind echt toll♥

      Delete
  2. Oh Mein Gott. Du hast dich selbst übertroffen. :'O
    D-das ist wunderschön.
    Passt perfekt zum Valentinstag.
    (Schade das ich keinen Freund hab'. Ich bin ganz allein am Donnerstag x'D)
    Auf jedenfall riesengroßes LIKE. ♥
    :*
    xoxo Claudi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg. Schau mal auf Sims3Updates. 11. Februar.
      Natürlich hab ich sofort Love It gedrückt. ;*
      xoxo Claudi♥

      Delete
  3. Love it Gwen :D I am going to use this on my V-Day sim that I want to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hello Amber ♥
      It is called "Anto 77" by Savio.

      Delete
  5. Klasse gemacht Gwenie!!! Die grösseren Herzen sehen zwar gut aus, aber die drei kleinen Herzen sind viel, viel schöner. Vielen Dank für die harte Arbeit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Reiner.
      Ja, finde ich auch. Die kleinen sehen mit Abstand am besten aus. ♥

      Delete