Saturday, 13 April 2013

"Bows and Skulls" - Tattoos


credits: 
blond girl: skin: s-club, hair: ???, outfit: myself, socks: Birba32, boots:???
pink girl: skin:ephemera, hair: anto, Outfit: EA, socks: Birba32 boots: Parsimonious
black girl: skin: frontbum, hair: Newsea, outfit: myself, boots: Lorandiasims3


Hi my dear followers and friends.

This is my second tattoo. The singer P!NK inspired me to make this tattoo, because she has one herself. I decided to make three versions, so that you can choose the bow you like the most.

Category: 
everyday, evening, sleepwear, swimwear, athletic, career and outwear

Type: 
accessory (saved as left garter, so that you still can put socks, leggins, gloves and other stuff on your sim)


BOW-WOW!!!


Sorry for using Adfly...but I really need some new panties. 
Just wait 5 seconds, and then push "Skip Ad" on the right side at the top of your page. Thanks ♥

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beauty :) the hair on the black haired girl is by Newsea :)and her boots are Lorandiasims3 :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me, I am gonna update my blogentry and add those informations :D
      I just have too much CC..it´s all over my computer. LOL

      Delete
    2. i'm the same! but newsea is always my fave hair and those boots are in 90% of my sims :)

      Delete
  3. Love the tattoos Gwenie <3 Super adorable ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

      Delete
  4. Hey Du's , hier ist NICK , die verrückte Nudel :P , und gerade deshalb... I Looooooooove it !!!! xxx <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Nick ♥
      Schön, dass es dir gefällt. Es macht echt Spaß Tattoos zu machen :D

      Delete
  5. Wieder mal toll gemacht, Gwenie!!!!!! Vielen Dank, für die super tattoo's!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke Reiner, es macht mir auch Spaß sie zu machen. Vor allem dauert es nicht so lange, wie Kleidung herstellen. Ein Tattoo oder ein Gemälde kann man immer mal so zwischendurch herstellen.

      Delete