Monday, 5 August 2013

coolsims 103 - pastel rainbow retexture

 

 ♥ Hi again my dear followers ♥

I made my very first hair retexture. I love pastel and I love rainbows...so of course I need to make some RAINBOW HAIRS. woooot woooooooooot. I wanna thank the lovely Sjokosims for helping me out with all my questions. You are a "manly-Till-loving angel". <3

Btw. . . Sometimes I will use my initial GTKC from now on, because writing "gwenthekillerchicken" each time is just way toooooooooooo long. he he he

  • available from teen- elder
  • texture: Sjokosims/ rainbow edit: me
  • conrol: sjokosims texture
  • all colorchannels have to be set to WHITE, to get the best pastel rainbow result
  • compressed
  • download contains a package file and a pic



Sorry for using Adfly...Just wait 5 seconds, and then push "Skip Ad" on the right side at the top of your page. Thanks ♥

11 comments:

  1. Very beautiful new rainbow hair :) I like it . Great idea dear Gwen ♥ Congratulations. Have a nice day. Niki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Niki ♥ Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I am always happy to get such lovely comments. I wish you a nice day, too.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your first hair retexture!!! I would love how to do that one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It looks great by the way xxx

      Delete
    3. There is still some things I don´t know. I still need to figure out, how to make adjust shine, but I like the EA version too, because you can make all the pastel colours.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful job!!!! so funky!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marty ♥♥♥ I hope to make some more, if I get the time for it. My work starts again, so I won´t be able to create as much as I did the last 4 weeks.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Danke Claudi ♥ Es werden bestimmt mehr folgen, denn ich liebe diese patelligen Farben ♥

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! Please make more hair like this. :)

    ReplyDelete