Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Nightcrawler 02 - amazing streaks retexture


♥♥♥ Hi my dear followers and random visitors ♥♥♥

I made another retexture. This time I  made some colorful streaks. Hope you like it, because I am totally in love with it. Noooo, I am not selfish, just proud of my second retexture. he he he 
(I did a rainbow version of nightcrawlers hair, too, which will be uploaded soon...)

  • available from teen - elder
  • texture: sjokosims
  • control: me
  • 4 recolorable channels 
  • custom CAS-thumbnail
  • you get a folder with a package file and a pic 
Don´t reupload or claim as your own, because then the killer chicken will get ya!!!

Have fun with it in your game...



Sorry for using Adfly...Just wait 5 seconds, and then push "Skip Ad" on the right side at the top of your page. Thanks ♥


10 comments:

  1. Woooooooooooooooow, woooooooooooooow,woooooooooooow I LOVE IT !!!! xoxoxo Knuuuuuutschiiiiiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhh, endlich mal ein schneller Kommentar ♥ Freut mich, dass es dir so sehr gefällt. Ich find´s auch super geil!!!

      Knuuuuuuuuuuuuuutschiiiiiiiii zurück <3

      Delete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful, you did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Selena ♥ I love the streaks too. ♥

      Delete
  3. Das Bild ganz links gefällt mir am meisten. ♥♥♥
    Wunderschön.
    xxClaudi♥xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank Claudi für dein Kompliment. Ich mag beide versionen. Sie sind halt je nach Farben die man wählt sehr unterschiedlich ♥

      Delete
  4. It´s perfect omg i love it <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Adriana ♥♥♥ Glad you like it that much.

      Delete