Thursday, 8 August 2013

Nightcrawler 02 - new rainbow retextures



♥♥♥ Hi again my dear followers ♥♥♥

Like I promised you yesterday. . . here comes my rainbow version of Nightcrawlers amazing hair. I hope you all downloaded my streaked version from yesterday :D.

This time I made a pastel rainbow version and a bright one. I like them both. The download file contains the two versions, so you can choose your favorite one and put it into your game.

  • available from teen - elder
  • texture: sjokosims and rainbow edit by me
  • control me
  • To get the best rainbow effect you have to choose the colour white for your hair
  • download file contains two package files (pastel and the bright version) with pics 




Sorry for using Adfly...Just wait 5 seconds, and then push "Skip Ad" on the right side at the top of your page. Thanks ♥

13 comments:

  1. wow Gwenie!!! You're very good at making hair retextures!! fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Benji ♥ I always wanted rainbow hair in my game and just found two versions of other creators. So I decided to make a whole edition of rainbow hairs myself ♥ I esoecially love the pastel ones.

      Delete
  2. So Awesome, your doing an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unglaublich.
    ♥__♥
    Die Texturen sind der Hammer. ^-*
    Ich hoffe auf mehr. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Lange Zeit tut sich nichts auf Deinem Blog, kaum bin ich mal drei Wochen nicht da, dann bringst Du einen Hammer nach dem Anderen!!!!!!
    Super Arbeit, Gwenie!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, ha ha... naja, war ja auch drei Monate weg von den Sims. Da hatte ich Lust etwas nachzuholen. Jetzt hat jedoch meine Arbeit wieder angefangen, also wird´s wohl leider wieder etwas weniger mit dem Erstellen werden.

      Delete
  5. Wer hat es drauf?
    Gwenie hat's drauf ♥ Wow, du überraschst mich immer wieder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das ist ja ein süßes Kompliment. Habe mich total darüber gefreut :D ♥♥♥

      Delete
  6. can you make more rainbow hair? i love your rainbow hairs

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it! but it don't download :( can you please check it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina!
      I just checked the download. It worked fine for me. I am using adfly, so you have to wait 5 seconds and then press "Skip ad" on the left side at the top of the page. Then you will get to the actual download. Hope it works for you the next time. Glad you like the hair ♥

      Delete