Saturday, 3 August 2013

Rainbow eyes

credits: hair???, earrings: lemonleaf, skin: valuka

credits: hair: Peggy, scar: tifa, skin: frontbum

credits: hair: Sjokosims, earrings: ???, skin: s-club

Hi my dear followers!

I made my very first eye contacts for sims 3. Of course I wanted something crazy, so I decided to do rainbow eyes. I made three versions, so you can choose the one you like the most, or of course . . . 
 ♥♥♥ feel free to download all three ♥♥♥
Very cool eyes for all your colourful and crazy simmies. Perfect for creating fantasy simmies!

The contacts are non-default.
They are not recolorable, you can only darken them a bit, so that they aren´t that shiny.
You find them in "costume makeup"

In each download is a folder included with a pic, a sims3pack and a package file.






6 comments:

  1. These are STUNNING Gwen :D

    Downloaded all three

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaahhhh, that´s cool to hear!

      And thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate it ♥

      Delete
  2. These are absolutely fantastic, super creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and charming colored eyes :) Great job dear Gwen ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh love those Gwen, wow i didn`t know you could make eyes, wonderful!!!!, i will definitively try them out. I will download them later, because i am at my job right now. hehe

    ReplyDelete