Friday, 16 August 2013

Skull and streaks - a cool hair retexture




♥♥♥ Hi my dear followers ♥♥♥

First of all I wanna say thank you to my 100 followers. And I also reached 100.000 clicks, which is truly amazing. Even in the 3 months where I wasn´t active on this blog, there were still some simmers, who visited my blog. Thank you sooooooooooo much.

I made a new cool hair retexture. Hope you guys like it as much as I do. It´s Cazy´s 84 hair retextured. 

I wanna thank Sjoko for helping me out with fixing my problems that appeared, while I was working on this retexture. Thank you, girl  ♥

And another huge thank you belongs to my friend undine from the sims 3 community, for letting me "use" her awesome male simmie Craven for this presentation. I really wanted a dark and mysterious simmie for this hair and she just makes some of the most incredible simmies and presentations ever. You need to check out her studio. It´s AMAZING ♥

Enough talked, here are the facts about the hair:

  • texture: sjokosims
  • control: me
  • female and male version available
  • available from teen to elder
  • recolorable (4 channels: streaks, skull, highlights and haircolor)
  • you get the female and male version as a package file and a preview pic.



Sorry for using Adfly...Just wait 5 seconds, and then push "Skip Ad" on the right side at the top of your page. Thanks ♥

9 comments:

  1. Das ist unglaublich coooooool !!!! Woot,Woot !!! Natürlich den Downloadknopf gedrückt !!!
    Knuuuuuuutschi !!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daaaaaaaaaaaaanke Nick ♥

      Hab gesehen, dass deine Simmin auf sims3updates gefeatured wurde. Habe gleich das Herzchen gedrückt :D

      Delete
  2. Wow, that song takes me back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THAT SONG :D I heard it in the movie "faster" and just fell in love with it...

      Delete
  3. Wow, that song takes me back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks soooo freagin cool, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gwennie! I was just wondering where do you get your pose players from? c: thank you
    ~Georgia
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice hair :) Great job dear Gwen :) Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is freaking awesome Gwenie!! LOVE IT!! :D

    ReplyDelete