Wednesday, 25 December 2013

girly anchor

 credits: hair: gwenthekillerchicken, boots: ??? sailordress: ??? skin: s-club

♥♥♥ HO, HO, HO...MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ♥♥♥

Finally I have christmas holidays, so I decided to create again for the sims 3. Sorry for being away for over 5 months, but I really had enough to do with my work. I hope, to be around here more often in the near future. Thanks to the people, who haven´t forgotten about my little blog. And thanks for downloading my stuff!

I started to make a colorful tattoo again. It´s a girly anchor and you will get two versions. The first version is only the anchor and the second version is the anchor with nautical stars. The stars are recolorable.

You can find this tattoo as an accessory. It´s saved as "left garter".
The download contains a package file, a sims3pack and a picture.

♥ Enjoy my new tattoo...Hugs from your gwenie ♥


 girly anchor

Sorry for using Adfly...Just wait 5 seconds, and then push "Skip Ad" on the right side at the top of your page. Thanks ♥


8 comments:

  1. Hohoho , Glædelig jul! Du hast absolut nichts verlernt !!! Es ist wieder unglaublich toll geworden !! *Daumenhoch* Ich wünsch Dir noch eine erholsame Zeit ! Lass Dich knuddeln von NICK :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Nick, ich wünsche auch dir ein Frohes Fest. Naja, verlernt habe ich schon vieles. Wenn ich mal wieder Kleidung erstelle muss ich mir wohl wieder alle einzelnen Schritte durchlesen :P
      Knuddel dich zurück :D

      Delete
  2. Glad you are back Gwen!!
    Wonderful work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bill :)
      I just hope to have some more time to create soon.

      Delete
  3. Nice to see you back here and on the EA site Gwen I hoped you had a wonderful Xmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carine. Yes, I had a nice christmas. Wish you some wonderful holidays, too.

      Delete
  4. Hi , i just wanted to let you know that i will be posting daily updates of creators creations on my blog. If your items is featured on my blog, I will of course redirect the download to your page. You can suggest some of your creations by clicking the " Share your Stuff" tab.
    Looking forward to see more of your beautiful items.
    BDS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Gwen!!! Good to see you!!! Very cool and great new tatt, love your style, hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete