Friday, 10 October 2014

Beautiful death - two awesome tattoos for your female simmies



 credits: paintstroke: gwenthekillerchicken hair: MF Sims, lipstick: s-club, eyes: burntwaffles, eyeshadow: leahlillith, nosemask: MF Sims,


I just love the art from oldSkullLovebyMV, so I had to turn two of her pieces into tattoos for my simmies. I just love the result. I love the combination of black, white and red. So freakin´awesome.

You get a package file with both tattoos, but you can choose for yourself, if you want to use them both at the same time or just one of them. It´s up to you. 

In your game you can find them located under "tattoos" as a stand alone item. Have fun!

Sorry for using Adfly...Just wait 5 seconds, and then push "Skip Ad" on the right side at the top of your page. Thanks ♥

2 comments:

  1. I like this tattoo (a lot), but in my opinion, the color white always makes tattoos look fake and unrealistic, (like temporary tattoos). I find that replacing any white with a transparency makes for a much more realistic looking tattoo.

    Just some constructive criticism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That´s ok. I know what you mean. At the moment I am just not so good at using my editing programme that I could remove the white so that it still looks as good as the original :P

      Delete