Saturday, 18 October 2014

Cute Heaven - a girly tattoo for sims 4


credits: top: gwenthekillerchicken hair: David Sims), eyes: burntwaffles, eyeshadow: leahlillith,


♥ Awwww, can it be any cuter? A My Little Pony and a Carebear... ♥

This was by far my favorite tattoo I created for sims 3, 
so now I have made it available for your female simmies in Sims 4.
I love how girly and bright it looks. 

Cute Heaven: 
  • available for female simmies
  • comes in a folder as package file
  • a preview pic comes along
  • Standalone item in the CAS
  • custom CAS thumbnail
  • three recolors (I made two a bit darker, so it will look better on your darker skin simmies)
DO NOT REUPLOAD AND CLAIM AS YOUR OWN

Sorry for using Adfly...Just wait 5 seconds, and then push "Skip Ad" on the right side at the top of your page. Thanks ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment