Sunday, 5 October 2014

"I have a big heart..." - make up

 credits: hair: davidsims, lipstick: s-club, eyes: burntwaffles, eyeshadow: leahlillith, nosemask: MF Sims

Woah, it has been a long time, since I have been active on this blog, but along with the release of sims 4 I just couldn´t help myself...I just had to start making cc again. 
Hope I still got some followers left :P

This is my very first CC for sims 4. I am gonna start out small, with this little facial tattoo. I first have to learn how to make clothes and stuff. It´s gonna take some time...

In the game the heart is located under "skin details - right mole".

Sorry for using Adfly...Just wait 5 seconds, and then push "Skip Ad" on the right side at the top of your page. Thanks ♥

5 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that your download button made me lol. Oh, and also thank you so much for your generosity in sharing your first Sims 4 CC. Love the heart! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it and that I made you laugh :D

      Delete
  2. Hi i dont know why but i dont have right mode in skin details please helpppppppppp me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Dorsa. Maybe I wrote it wrong. It could be left mole. You can find it under skin details.
      Let me know if you found it.

      Delete