Monday, 13 October 2014

Two pastel rainbow retextures of David Sims amazing hair


 credits: heart: gwenthekillerchicken hair: gwenthekillerchicken (original: David Sims), lipstick: SM, eyes: burntwaffles, eyeshadow: leahlillith,

I love my pastel rainbow hair that I made for sims 3, that´s why I couldn´t resist doing some for sims 4 aswell. There will be more, but for now I started with two very long hairstyles created by David Sims. All credits for the mesh goes to him. The rainbow texture was created by me. 
So don´t you dare use it for your creations or you´ll have an enemy for life. 

Enjoy the cute and colorful pastel hair in your game! 

classic long hair - pastel rainbow retexture:


star hair - pastel rainbow retexture:
Sorry for using Adfly...Just wait 5 seconds, and then push "Skip Ad" on the right side at the top of your page. Thanks ♥

1 comment:

  1. What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us. See the link below for more info.

    #tiny
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete