Sunday, 27 March 2016

Nightclub - Purple Temptation (CC free)



 I am so proud of this modern nightclub, that I have created for my sims. It is completely CC free. I only used the basegame, "get together" and "get to work" to create this community lot. The dominant colors are purple and white. On the first floor you will find a bar, a gaming area and a lot of places to sit down. An eyecatcher is the ground floor with a huge dancefloor surrounded by a pool with fountains. In the basement you will find the toilets and a lounge area.


  • I used the base game, EP "get to work" EP "get together" to create this lot
  • NO CC used
  • 30x20 size  
  • Communty lot: nightclub/lounge
How to install the nightclub: 
Unzip my folder and copy all the 8 files into your tray folder. My lot should then appear in your library. 

Sorry for using Adfly...Just wait 5 seconds, and then push "Skip Ad" on the right side at the top of your page. Thanks ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment